My personal website is hosted at Weebly: http://yedeheng.weebly.com
- Deheng Ye (叶德珩)
I am Deheng Ye (叶德珩), currently a visiting fellow at Microsoft Research Asia.
I did my Ph.D. at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore.
My advisers are Dr. Zhenchang Xing, Dr. Nachiket Kapre, and Dr. Shang-Wei Lin.
My research interests lie in software analytics, i.e., data mining in software engineering.
I also did some work in parallel computing using GPUs and reconfigurable computing using FPGAs.
- Deheng Ye, and Zhenchang Xing. API Recogntion and Linking in Developer Online Forums. Ongoing.
- Guibin Chen, Deheng Ye, Erik Cambria, Jieshan Chen and Zhenchang Xing. Ensemble Application of Convolutional and Recurrent Neural Networks for Multi-label Text Categorization. The 2017 International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN 2017).
- Deheng Ye*, Bowen Xu*, Zhenchang Xing, Xin Xia, Guibin Chen, and Shanping Li. Predicting Semantically Linkable Knowledge in Developer Online Forums via Convolutional Neural Network. The 31st IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2016). (* Joint first authors)
- Deheng Ye, Zhenchang Xing, Chee Yong Foo, Jing Li, and Nachiket Kapre. Learning to Extract API Mentions from Informal Natural Language Discussions. The 32nd International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME 2016).
- Deheng Ye, Zhenchang Xing, Chee Yong Foo, Zi Qun Ang, Jing Li, and Nachiket Kapre. Software-specific Named Entity Recognition in Software Engineering Social Content. The 23rd IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution, and Reengineering (SANER 2016).
- Deheng Ye, Zhenchang Xing, Jing Li, and Nachiket Kapre. Software-specific Part-of-speech Tagging: An Experimental Study on Stack Overflow. The 31st ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2016).
- Jing Li, Zhenchang Xing, Deheng Ye, and Xuejiao Zhao. From Discussion to Wisdom: Web Resource Recommendation for Hyperlinks in Stack Overflow. The 31st ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2016).
- Deheng Ye, Zhenchang Xing, and Nachiket Kapre. The Structure and Dynamics of Knowledge Network in Domain-specific Q&A Sites: A Case Study of Stack Overflow. Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (EMSE). 2016. (IF: 2.161)
- Lingfeng Bao , Deheng Ye, Zhenchang Xing, Xin Xia, and Xinyu Wang. ActivitySpace: A Remembrance Framework to Support Interapplication Information Needs. The 30th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2015).
- Deheng Ye, and Nachiket Kapre. GPU-Accelerated High-Level Synthesis for Bitwidth Optimization of FPGA Datapaths. The 24th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2016).
- Deheng Ye, and Nachiket Kapre. MixFX-SCORE: Heterogeneous Fixed-Point Compilation of Dataflow Computations. The 22nd IEEE International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines (FCCM 2014).
Thanks for visiting.